Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat: Gujarat Government has launched the Ujala Gujarat Yojana for distribution of energy saving LED bulbs across the state. The Ujala Gujarat Yojana has been launched under the central government’s Ujala Yojana scheme at a function in Vadodara. In this article, we will tell you about the new prices of LED bulbs, tube lights and energy efficient fans, eligibility, list of documents and complete details of the Ujala Gujarat Yojana.
Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani Decided To Reduce The Price Of LED Bulb Following Overwhelming Response By People Under Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat. As Per His Decision, The Bulb Will Be Sold With Price Of Rs. 65 Per Bulb For Cash And Rs. 70 Per Bulb For EMI Along With Keeping Similar Rate For Both Residential And Commercial Consumers Of The State.
Chief Minister Shri Rupani Has Also Decided To Initiate Selling Of LED Tube-Light And 5 Star Rated Energy-Efficient Fans Under Domestic Efficient Lighting Program Launched By The Union Government. As Per His Decision, 20 Watt LED Tubelights Will Be Given To Consumers With A Cost Of Rs. 210 By Cash With A Total Reduction Of Rs. 20 In Its Price Assigned By The Union Government.
The Five-Star Rated Energy Efficient Fan Will Be Sold At Rs. 1,110 Price With A Total Reduction Rs. 40 In Its Price Assigned By The Union Government For The Whole Nation. The EMI Cost Of LED Tube-Light And Fan Will Be Rs. 230 And Rs. 1260 Respectively.
Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarata
Applicant Should Be Resident Of Gujarat State.
• All Ration Card Holders In Gujarat State Are Eligible For This Ujala Gujarat Yojana.
Cash or EMI Prices for LED Bulb / Tube Light / Fan under UJALA Gujarat Yojana
• Bulb / Tube-light / Fan By Cash By EMI
• LED Bulb Rs. 65 per bulb Rs. 70 per bulb
• LED Tube-light Rs. 210 per tube-light Rs. 230 per tube-light
• Five-star rated energy efficient Fan Rs. 1,110 per fan Rs. 1,260 per fan
List Of Documents Required For Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat
• Monthly Electricity Bill
Salient Features / Benefits Of Ujala Gujarat Yojana
Government The Government Distribute LED Bulb, Tube Lights, Fans At Highly Subsidized Rate.
• Benefits Of The LED Bulb At A Very Low Price Of Rs. 65 Per Bulb For Cash And Rs. 70 Per Bulb For EMI. Similar Rate Will Be Applicable For Residential And Commercial Use.
20 Watt LED Tube Lights To Be Given To Consumers At A Low Price Of Rs. 210 Per Tube Light By Cash And Rs. 230 Per Tube Light For EMI.
• 5 Star Energy Efficient Fans To Be Sold At Very Low Price Of Rs. 1,110 Per Fan By Cash And Rs. 1,260 Per Fan For EMI.
• EMI Option Also Available For The Consumers And The Charge Of 8-10 Installments Should Be Paid Through The Electricity Bill.
• Low Power Consumption And Saving Electricity.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat
Document Required: Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat
• Last filled electricity bill and photocopy of it.
• Own photo ID
Certificate of Proof of Residence – which must be the address indicated on the electricity bill.
• Details of the amount paid and the amount to be paid in arrears if the price of the bulb cannot be paid at the time of purchase – which will be added weekly to the electricity bill.
Note: Proof of residency is not required if the LED bulb is to be purchased with cash.
Number of bulbs provided per family: Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat
The customer will be able to buy a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 10 light bulbs. Studies show that a family needs five to six bulbs
How the Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat works:
E Energy Efficiency Services Limited will distribute incandescent bulbs to customers at 40% of the market price.
Ital Capital investment required for the scheme is EESL. Will.
Energy The energy actually saved in five years will be paid to EESL by Discom free of cost.
Scheme The scheme will not require any subsidy from the Government of India.
Scheme The scheme will have no effect on electricity rates.
👉 ક્લિક કરો:- official website